Apr 14, 2018

Reflections

I've learned a lot throughout this film. Mainly what I am capable of doing when I really enjoy it.
I do feel like I could have done a lot better on this project, but I also feel very proud of what I've done. This is something I really put work into and I think it shows off. My time management could have been a little better but I've got to say, it's a heck of a lot better than last years project. I showed one of my friends what I've been doing for this project and he seemed to be really into it, so we actually started planning videos and editing old videos I had to make them funnier or cleaner. One fun exercise we did is try to edit a video I took when I was in the 7th grade to look like a horror trailer. Another huge bonus from this project is I feel a lot more comfortable with Photoshop now, and I feel like the time I put into the postcard and title "logo?" was time well spent. Overall I am satisfied with my project and I have to say, I am incredibly relieved it's come to an end. There were some minor setbacks along the way, some of which I didn't fully recover from, but I did overcome a lot of obstacles and although there are scenes that if I had more time to plan, I'd change (having two lookalike actors), I still feel like I'm bringing a quality product to the table. I'm grateful for this opportunity to grow as an artist and I can't wait to see where this newfound hobby with my friend takes us. It's unfortunate that we are both going to different universities in a few months, but on the bright side, we have all summer to goof around and explore film. Well, this is me signing off, thanking you for reading up to now, and I hope you enjoyed the journey.

Your pal,
Nico Garcia Bonaduce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections

I've learned a lot throughout this film. Mainly what I am capable of doing when I really enjoy it. I do feel like I could have done a l...