Mar 2, 2018

Schedule

So last year I had some issues with time management and so a brilliant idea my teacher had was for us to make a schedule. I could use a schedule. I need a schedule. So here it is for the next week.




  • Friday         - Have three blog posts done.
          • Intro
          • Schedule
          • Description of Idea
  • Saturday     - Begin research of genre and outline timeline for film, (what happens when in the film)
  • Sunday       - Busy
  • Monday      -Post genre research and film timeline
  • Tuesday      -Busy
  • Wednesday -Busy
  • Thursday    -Begin Plot Twist research, Research into character development, Research into                           old time-y black/white cop/casablanca style movies
  • Friday         -Continue Research and post.
  • Saturday     -Have a weekly goal set out, 
          • Week I         - This
          • Week II       -That
          • Week III      -This

I will try to work on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but I'm going to the beach on Sunday with my family and then I'm driving up north Tuesday night and spending Wednesday there. So maybe I will get some work done in the hotel? We'll see, but for the next 2-3 weeks I will  focus solely on research and development of the timeline/idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections

I've learned a lot throughout this film. Mainly what I am capable of doing when I really enjoy it. I do feel like I could have done a l...