Mar 30, 2018

Work still left


A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes (major task), which may be live action or animated or a combination of both, together with a website for the short film and a postcard advertisement for the film at a short film festival (minor tasks).


Short Film

  • Script - Done
  • Editing - Starting Monday
  • Sound - I've been searching through royalty free music such as Bensound, purple planet and more but what I think I'll do if I have time is work with my dad to play some creepy chords in a cool progression and I'll fiddle with it in GarageBand, adding reverb, and distortion and such.

Website

  • This is a little harder and will take some time, I plan on starting it Wednesday and working at least half an hour everyday. 
  • I want the name of it in big letters right on the front; "Repeat" and links to this blog and production credits


Postcard

  • AHHHHHHHHHH 
  • I guess the name and production credits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections

I've learned a lot throughout this film. Mainly what I am capable of doing when I really enjoy it. I do feel like I could have done a l...