Mar 30, 2018

Script is done

So I have exactly each scene planned out


  • Wake up on bed close up
  • zoom out to man confused on bed
  • tv blaring 
  • man looks confused
  • clang is heard
  • man gets worried and gets up 
  • walks to kitchen
  • scared, walks around
  • hears footsteps
  • picks up knife
  • music starts
  • walks stereotypically horror movie like towards the living room
  • Goes near the stairs and knocks over something making the clang heard earlier
  • Looks around and out of fear stabs the man running towards him yelling stop or something 
  • Realizes he killed his lookalike, confused and scared goes over to where the man came running from, clutching the knife
  • Looks around the kitchen I guess
  • Sees himself at the stairs
  • Realizes someone is about to run towards the guy at the stairs
  • Out of panic decides to try and stop the guy at the stairs and runs towards stairs
  • Gets stabbed
  • Falls to the floor
  • Screen goes black,
  • Man wakes up in same room or different room (to be decided)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflections

I've learned a lot throughout this film. Mainly what I am capable of doing when I really enjoy it. I do feel like I could have done a l...